Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Service Specialist III

Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mon-fri 8am-5pm no weekends great benefits great co-workers

Cons

Wells Fargo HR does not help employees anything you tell HR in confidence is reported back to your manager. HR tells you Everything is up to managers discretion so basically if a manager doesn't like you they will and can treat you differently then someone they do like. Foreclosure Production liaisons Pay is terrible for the responsibilities you are in charge of. MIcromanagement is a very big issue. There a huge disconnect between managers and employees treated like the bottom of the barrel when employees know more than the managers. Department is all about numbers that is all the managers care about. Other departments raises are extremely higher than the production department raises are .1 percent whic is very insulting

Engage with your liaisons more get to know the people that work hard for you. Foreclosure liaisons work hard and are in charge of taking homes away from people the pay should be higher than it is for the responsibility. Check on the Managers to see if they actually know how to work the systems that their workers work on daily because most of them do not know how to navigate the systems.

7409 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Overall positive work experience

Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

stable, world class bank, good work schedule

Cons

missing autonomy . I would state more but can't .....

Trust your employees. They are more than capable.

As a new/young advisor I would not recommend starting your career at WFA unless you are joining a team.

Current Employee - Financial Advisor Trainee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Financial Advisor Trainee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working for one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Nice back end support for technical questions and assistance. Solid benefits, fair compensation. Flexibility.

Cons

No marketing or sales support. Completely out of touch. Branch managers are producing FA's, so they are focused on their own practice and not managing or assisting their staff/trainees. I was dropped in an office and it's basically sink or swim.

The training program for building a practice is inadequate and completely out of touch. Training in St. Louis says cold call, knock on doors do seminars and training in the market tells me cold calling, door knocking and seminars doesn't work. I'm in the top quartile of performance in my training class and I will be searching for a job in the next 12 months when my salary goes to 0 and I can't produce enough revenue to pay my bills.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo