Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Service Specialist III

Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Loan Servicing Specialist III in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mon-fri 8am-5pm no weekends great benefits great co-workers

Cons

Wells Fargo HR does not help employees anything you tell HR in confidence is reported back to your manager. HR tells you Everything is up to managers discretion so basically if a manager doesn't like you they will and can treat you differently then someone they do like. Foreclosure Production liaisons Pay is terrible for the responsibilities you are in charge of. MIcromanagement is a very big issue. There a huge disconnect between managers and employees treated like the bottom of the barrel when employees know more than the managers. Department is all about numbers that is all the managers care about. Other departments raises are extremely higher than the production department raises are .1 percent whic is very insulting

Engage with your liaisons more get to know the people that work hard for you. Foreclosure liaisons work hard and are in charge of taking homes away from people the pay should be higher than it is for the responsibility. Check on the Managers to see if they actually know how to work the systems that their workers work on daily because most of them do not know how to navigate the systems.

7651 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Went down

Former Employee - Personal Banker I in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Personal Banker I in Houston, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They did offer awesome health benefits.

Cons

They work you like dogs for little pay. When I first started, they cared about their employees, but then they became extra money hungry and made it more difficult for everyone to make a decent pay. They increased goals and paid less. The District Managers only cared about their pay, so they were willing to be total jerks to employees and only focus on getting PERFECT 5's on 11 ways to wow (which is INSANE) and maintaining crazy sales goals over 3 months. Working at a bank isn't about helping a customer manage their financial portfolio, it's about selling them anything and everything possible.

It's not really store managers, but more of the company itself.

Pays well, but not well enough to keep your sanity due to constant sales pressure

Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE) in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Banker I (SAFE) in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

health benefits, 401k is good, paid holidays

Cons

not enough PTO, management is micromanagement. They don't care about anyone but themselves. I got asked by 3 different managers to find another job because they didnt "like" me. Constant sales pressure. Your only as Good as your last day.

Stop harassing the employees. Too much sales pressure and micro management

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo