There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worst experience

Current Employee - Teller in Vancouver, WA
Current Employee - Teller in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Schedule working the 9-5 dream
Getting the holidays off

Cons

Management cram sales goals down your throat granted I had no problems with hitting them but what you do today or last month gets thrown out the next day.
Mind numbing morning meetings everyday coming in the half our early to cover same thing everyday....
Hours upon hours of work and being the dictatorship of service managers that go on power trips
Branch manager that and I quote if my friends and family didn't open up accounts with wells they weren't really my friends or family.
Overall worst experience ever, every position is underpaid for the hoops and loops you have to hop to satisfy the management till the next day.. and quarterly "Gold" bonus is a joke

Loosen the reins

reviews filtered by
  1. It's all about sales

Current Employee - Teller in Marysville, WA
    Current Employee - Teller in Marysville, WA

I have been working at Wells Fargo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Paid training and a lot of paid time off. A lot of support to learn the company and procedures

Cons

Promote minorities even when they don't deserve it, some employee get frustrated with you very quickly when you are new, they only care about sales...you can be the biggest jerk but if you can get sales they don't care. Management can be snobby and have an "us" and "them" attitude.

Take some focus off sales and put some emphasis on customer service...in banking there is more to the job than just sales.

2. Personal Banker

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time

Pros

Can be a rewarding and happy job if you are working in a location where all bankers are making their numbers. Great pay and benefits. All holidays off, usually a few Saturdays a month, then you can get a weekday off which is nice. Managers are very cool. They are always willing to coach you to acheiving success.

Cons

If you end up in a location where clientele is bad you are always working with so much stress to show management that you are doing your best. Locations not doing so well has a high turnover rate resulting in new people and management creating a not so nice atmosphere.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo