There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Fantastic, able to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Service MANAGER I  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Service MANAGER I in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Lots of experience, great training, great people. Must be motivated and stay ahead of goals. Work hard and stay positive - you will move.

Cons

Pushing family and friends for another account. Many accounts set up that will never be used. Stressful if you are not a resilient person.

Go back to the old insurance plans if possible. Couldn't stand the HSA/HRA options, way too costly for a family.

6447 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Solid conservative company.

Current Employee - Marketing Database Consultant  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Database Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work-life balance, lots of opportunity for growth and movement, vertically or laterally. With economic recovery, our division is definitely expanding.

I'm a technical (mostly) worker, and looking to switch industries, so take my review with a grain of salt if you're really into FS.

Cons

Big company, can lose career focus if you stay fixed on the minutia and company processes. Benefits have degraded down to average.

Database Analyst

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love my coworkers and my team. Overall, we have a good vibe going, plenty of laughters and joking around so that's what makes me not dread going to work on a daily basis. I am also getting paid well and we have a very laid back team.

Cons

Sometimes we don't have as much organization as I'd hope. Their benefits isn't that great and very confusing. I miss the medical insurance where you're only paying a $10 copay and you're paid for everything. This time, we have to pay almost 100% till the $3k deductible (single) is met. I would go somewhere else when it comes to medical insurance.

better health insurance benefits please :)

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!