Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Excellent training, good people, positive work environment.

Former Employee - Teller in Opelika, AL
Former Employee - Teller in Opelika, AL

I worked at Wells Fargo part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of growth opportunities with a comprehensive online training library. Benefits for half-time workers.

Cons

Sales goals are very high. Some of the customer service training seems condescending or non-applicable.

Refine customer service training. For new hires, start with the goals proration instead of having it hit them right before bonuses are announced.

7689 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Breaching the Silos to provide technical support

Current Employee - Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER
    Current Employee - Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great manager, this is the 2nd great manager I have had at the Bank. Every day is something new, something challenging (on this I depend and Thrive!). I see opportunity all around me. Internal sites show of thousands of other jobs I could apply to If I were interested (I'm not). Salaried employees are treated better.

Cons

I have seen other managers (mostly in LOB or SALES) that do micro manage and set unrealistic goals. luckily I don't work for one of them. hourly employees are treated like contractors.

1) End the fact that hourly employees are treated like contractors. 2) end unrealistic sales goals. 3) Keep caring about employees 4) Keep the bonuses in place

The Enterprise Eco Solutions Project with Wells Fargo is absolutely sensational.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, Sense of Entitlement, Excellent Team Work and project team reliability.

Cons

Contract ends too soon, too early and the protocols aren't in the contractors favor.

Find the finances for more permanent jobs. Wells waste money on training 3 - 6 months only to train someone else in the same role 12 months later. Employees become a major part of the team only to be relieved of their duties as contractors.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo