Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com
  www.wellsfargo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Breaching the Silos to provide technical support

Current Employee - Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Current Employee - Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great manager, this is the 2nd great manager I have had at the Bank. Every day is something new, something challenging (on this I depend and Thrive!). I see opportunity all around me. Internal sites show of thousands of other jobs I could apply to If I were interested (I'm not). Salaried employees are treated better.

Cons

I have seen other managers (mostly in LOB or SALES) that do micro manage and set unrealistic goals. luckily I don't work for one of them. hourly employees are treated like contractors.

1) End the fact that hourly employees are treated like contractors. 2) end unrealistic sales goals. 3) Keep caring about employees 4) Keep the bonuses in place

7082 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Dependant on your location and manager

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great growth opportunity, hire and promote from within.

Cons

Aggressive sales environment
    Pressure from management
    Self sourcing required in some areas, but not in others.

I am fortunate enough to be at a busy store so we can rely on walk-ins and inbound calls to meet our sales goals, but other stores in the district see a fourth of what we do, yet their sales goals are the same. I think that is very unfair and is the cause of such high turnover. Use common sense and adjust the goals to compensate for store traffic.

Incredible company!!!!

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

This is the best, most inclusive company I've ever worked for. You get what you put in so the sky is literally the limit

Cons

There are sometimes to many bankers and not enough customers to allow everyone to hit their goal. That's not a real big con however because if you build a strong customer base and your outgoing you will do incredible

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo