Wells Fargo

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Good company

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

good pay and benefits package

Cons

The hours can be challenging

7424 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

A very stressful place to work

Former Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They offered good benefits until Obamacare passed. We sent from 6 choices to 3 choices for health insurance.

Cons

my direct manager was a very micromanager. very hard to grow or be promoted.

My experience has been challenging and I can't say I would recommend this dept to others.

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Specialist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Outbound Sales Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

WF has a great benefits package after 30 days plus PTO that is given up front not accrued.

Cons

Consumer Finance (call center) is a place where you go if you want to be a angry always "lazered focused" employee. On my team we have to ask to go to the rest room. Boss micromanages to a level I have never seen.....ever. During interview he sold me on the job with the bonus structure but he left off many important details... Such as the QA dept taking 40% if you say the work save during a call. Also if you finally reach the impossible goal you only get the $$ on the first tier next month you get to level 2 and so on. If on the 4th month you miss by 1..... No bonus and the following month you go down tiers. I work on a team that continually looks thru other peoples Q's and steals their deals. If you call in sick its fair game for your own team to call your deals and switch over to their name. The SUP allows this the actually encourages it. The last straw was when I was yelled at by him because I didn't make an 84 yr old woman go to the bank that same day and sign her docs. I told her it was OK that her husband drive her a few days later. True story. This is the only department I have worked in but of you do not have thick skin and want to be a lazered focus puppet of Josh Miller then go ahead. I would not recommend at all.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo