Wells Fargo

loss mitigation

Current Employee - Loss Mitigation in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Loss Mitigation in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Name recognition, training, financial knowledge, company stability.

Cons

Little room for advancement, company politics, disrespect, unknowledgeable senior management

Have a clear concise direction for your goals. Treat everyone with respect. Have open dialogue with employees.

7127 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Hard Habit to Break

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I have been at Wells Fargo for 13 years. I am sure I could have left for another organization for more pay, prestige, etc. But Wells Fargo is a strong organization that treats it's people well. The benefits are amazing, so much so that I have not found another employer that can compete. As you get older you calue these things more. I am proud of where I work, and barring unforseen circumstances will be here for the long haul.

Cons

It's a massive organization, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle and getting even the most simple question answered can be a challenge. Once you learn how to navigate this becomes less of an issue over time.

Take your eyes off the bottom line for a second. We realize that fiscal performance is vital but there needs to be an authentic attention to the the needs and welfare of the team.

Overall.... Great Benefits... Lots of Stress

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

WFHM had a very structured system in place for every aspect of the CSR role. The reps are expected to be on their phones for the duration of the workday with the exception of scheduled breaks, lunch, team meetings or coaching sessions. There are sales goals that have to be met as a part of the job requirements. It can become mundane.

Cons

The sales quotas can be hard to meet when the products offered are not applicable to the borrowers that are targeted for the product.

Eliminate the sales goals as a part of the CSR role.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo