Wells Fargo

Interview Proces

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Rancho Cordova, CA
Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I actually came to this site and it's been extremely helpful. 1st part is an assessment online which you fill out. 2nd part is phone interview. To push the process along I found the 800 recruitment center number on my own and inquired about an appointment. That seemed to confuse them a bit but the next day they scheduled my phone interview 5 days after. Simple questions like Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it, How do you handle an irate customer, etc.

Cons

Be aggressive in pursuing them for the job they are very slow at callbacks from what i've heard.

Also make sure you dress nice for the group interview.

7107 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Respectable and fair company

Former Employee - Personal Banker in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Personal Banker in Dallas, TX

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Clear cut responsibilities, goals, and bonus structures. Very black and white. Good communications throughout the company. Excellent health benefits. Great training!! A wonderful company to grow with.

Cons

High stress of intense sales pressure

I had the best Manager ever. Her sales coaching is what helped me to succeed. She treated each employee on her sales team with respect and addressed them each individuality as well as a group.

Overall great place to work, but really depends on manager!

Former Employee - Teller in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Teller in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

I worked at two separate branches at two separate durations when I worked at Wells Fargo. It was an overall good experience! The first branch was amazing! My branch manager and service manager was supportive and very positive. You really get the proper training at Wells Fargo, they update you on everything from sales goals to compliance training and really help you succeed in your profession. This branch was one of the best in the district competitively in sales goals and customer service. Coworkers and managers were just precious, I really had a new family away from home (still maintained professionalism of course). The second branch that I worked at was miserable, I wanted to quit every time I went to work. I was treated with disrespect every day by my coworkers and managers. I seriously was never appreciate and everyone here was into getting dirty sales. It really does matter which branch you work at, it's not the company, it's the work environment!

Cons

Aren't many downsides at all! If you're not a people person and would imagine yourself having a hard time meeting sales goals, I don't think this is the right job for you.

The basic fundamentals of management includes vision and leadership. I believe that a good manager should really have a strong sense of positivity and vision to lead a team to where he/she wants their team to be. If they lack this quality, they should be demoted. Because, it is hard for a person to do their job successfully without the right professional support.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo