Interview Proces

Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Rancho Cordova, CA
Current Employee - Personal Banker I in Rancho Cordova, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I actually came to this site and it's been extremely helpful. 1st part is an assessment online which you fill out. 2nd part is phone interview. To push the process along I found the 800 recruitment center number on my own and inquired about an appointment. That seemed to confuse them a bit but the next day they scheduled my phone interview 5 days after. Simple questions like Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it, How do you handle an irate customer, etc.

Cons

Be aggressive in pursuing them for the job they are very slow at callbacks from what i've heard.

Advice to Management

Also make sure you dress nice for the group interview.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Sales job

Former Employee - Credit Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Credit Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Wells Fargo Financial is a very stable company with a varierty of loan products to sell to clients. Salary plus bonus

Cons

A lot of outbound cold calls to unhappy people. Interest rates on loan products are very high and can make you feel bad for doing a loan

Advice to Management

Management should offer more training and education to its employees and offer a stock purchase plan with a match so employees can take pride of ownership in their work

2. It's A Numbers Game

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great benefits, easy to get time off when needed. Pay is in line with the competition, and quarterly bonuses can be substantial if goals are met.

Cons

Constantly getting hounded and micromanaged if you are not hitting your goals. More about sales than providing customer service. Job security is always on your mind when trying to achieve set sales goals.

Advice to Management

Concentrate more on providing customer service the way banking use to be. Keep in mind what customers say before looking at performance with new accounts, etc.