There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

good company..but shutting their doors

Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager in Eugene, OR
Current Employee - Senior Credit Manager in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

good bonus. company generated leads. the hours kinda suck - have to be there until 6pm most days. many customers have existing products with the bank so its not exactly cold calling

Cons

shutting down business units within 60 days. business is being rolled up into the bank and other divisions of wells fargo.

don't be so "clicky'. dont just promote your friends and those who you like. take a look at the numbers and promote those who are loyal all the time - not just out on the golf course.

6784 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Just another frontliner

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Great benefits and good people. Top notch customer service and products tailored to suit more varieties of clientele.

Cons

A lot of pressure and stress to meet the sales goals and it keeps increasing even during tough times, causing more turnovers.

Yes, the bottom line is important, but it shouldn't be overworking and underpaying the soldiers to line the pockets of the glorified top generals.

respectable job for a student

Current Employee - Teller in Saratoga, CA
    Current Employee - Teller in Saratoga, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

I loved saying that I work for a bank. Being that I am in college, it's the best job I can get since I am stil considered 'unskilled' is i try to apply for a respectable job....beats being a macy's slave that's for sure!! Also, your coworkers are more educated and professional compared to sleazebags at dead-end mall jobs...lastly, you get to make friends with your regular customers.

Cons

managers play favorites like no other. There is very little room for growth unless you kiss the boss's a$$...

Please treat all employees fairly. Also, dont be rude/condescending when offering constructive criticism. Lastly, always make sure that you do not discriminate if someone needs time off for a disability.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo