Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,490 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Business Development Officer (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsWells Fargo treats its employees with the respect they deserve. The benefits package is particularly strong and the compensation for high sales performers is good.

Morale is good, feedback is taken seriously and a generous time off program provides a good work/life balance.

Communication is generally good, but has its gaps like any big company has.

Senior management are generally thoughtful and sensitive people. I have never been yelled at in ten years of working here by any manager.

ConsIt is a large, conservative organization that has all the downsides associated with a large bureaucracy. Trying to change things can sometimes be akin to changing the course of the titanic.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Wells Fargo is not for me!

Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: They were flexible with my work schedule and it made my personal life easier to manage. They offer a decent benefits package that included… Cons: Management is not very organized, they believe more in quantity rather than quality when it comes to sales. They hold way to many meetings… Advice to Senior Management: Get your act together! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros: The company was well run and seemed to have a good strategic plan. The senior managers all had many years of experience with the… Cons: Felt like there was limited upside. The pay was ok, but not as good as other banks. The company approach to business… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work in fostering a strong company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wells Fargo.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf. All reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees.