There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Better than average, stable

Current Employee - Systems Analyst  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Good benefits. 30 days PTO for me now, pay is above average, stability. Lots of internal lateral moves.

Cons

Post-Wachovia merger is proving to be more reminiscant of 'Office Clerk'. Lot more arrogance in the trickle down management edicts. Encountering a lot more plain down & out RUDE folks from Charlotte. So much for the southern hospitality NC folks are supposed to be known for.
Adopting the wachovia model for certain practices -
Communication seems to be a dying asset also.

Communicate! and remember WHO had to rescue WHOM that dreaded weekend in November 2008.

6432 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Bad boss

Current Employee - Teller  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Teller in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Its pretty much a set schedule and you get every sunday off and rotate saturdays. The pay is ok for the job.

Cons

Its all about making your sales and management is so stressed out they dont do much to help. Customer surveys are also a little unfair.

Do your job and if you cant handle it leave. treat people with respect and you will in turn be treated with respect.

ok at first

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Wells Fargo

Pros

Usually if you do good they will buy your team lunches, also if you are lucky you can go on all expenses business/training trips. I was a teller and collector and got to go for a weekend training trip.

Cons

Rules, policies, procedures CONSTANTLY changing, sales goals are out of this work too high, youare put under amicroscope if you arent doing good even if you are new. stress very high. Wells Fargo is not about the customer, they are about making and saving money. They treat the customers awful, screw them out of money, then turn around a give all their employees personalized bags of wells fargo m&m's. wtf what a waste of money i would rather they not give me this candy and make the customers happy so i dont get yelled at all day.

my manager was not fair, played favorites, lied and didnt know anything about the job her employees did. she was kind of nice as a person though.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!