Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo is BAD

Current Employee - Teller in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Teller in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Pay is good for a student, co-workers became life long friends.

Cons

Bad management, it's not what you know but instead who you know, work is actually a lot harder then you would expect. I was constantly left alone in the drive thru during the busiest times. Management is awful. Service managers are the worst I have ever seen.

Treat your employees better. You run a high turnover company and maybe you should do some research in to why that is. Higher pay and better training of management could go a long way in making this a better place to work for.

7127 Other Employee Reviews for Wells Fargo (View Most Recent)

Best Company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Home Mortgage Consultant in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Home Mortgage Consultant in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Fabulous Company! Benefits, teamwork, support pay,and so much more. They care about you and give you the tools and support to do your job. The brand name sells itself.

Cons

None I am a lifer here at WF.

Keep up the good work.

Wells Fargo should continue doing business they way they have always done it. Truly an industry leader.

Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Wells Fargo

Pros

Very well branded company. Lots of processes but they have proven to be just in these unsettling credit markets. The company pays for performance and communicates effectively throughout the organization what is going on. Monthly conference calls on the state of the market as it is seen internally is very helpful in me providing the best service to my clients. Long tenured management helps to engrain the Wells Fargo philosophy in less experienced employees. I have found my experience at Wells Fargo to be both challending an rewarding. Armed with an MBA, this is an institution I could work at for a long time.

Cons

Large organization and very burecratic. Your ability to hit the home room can be very difficult as the organization is very process oriented and lacks entrepreneurial ingenuity in my group. Company gets very caught up in analysis which can feel paralyzing at times because everything needs a memo. Because the organization is so large, getting a response from senior management can take awhile because they seem to be so thinly spread. Would like to see more authority handed down so that decisions be made faster and the sales force can be much quicker and competitive to the needs of customers. In a down market it does not matter but when things pick up again, it will be tough if this continues.

I think the transparency Sr. Management gives and thoughtfullness to how we conduct business is superb. Company needs to continue investing in its employees as they currently do whether that be compensatory, training, etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Wells Fargo