Wencor
www.wencor.com Springville, UT 500 to 999 Employees

Good starter job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Springville, UT

ProsWencor generally allows you to take time to do creative lean-thinking type projects. Wencor will give you plenty of responsibility and thereby allow you to show your strengths. Benefits are good, although they've dwindled a bit over the past few years. Many opportunities to share thoughts and ideas with managers. Overall, I had a very good experience at Wencor starting off my career.

ConsPay is on the lower side, even for what you'd expect in Provo, I think. But that lower pay has been generally paid off in job security under the Brent Wood era, but since it was bought out by a venture capital there's a little uncertainty, but the job security seems to have maintained for the short term at least.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew management: remember to put employees first and they will reward you for it.

Work with some great people, in a decent company but management style is a bit primative but improving.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Wencor

Pros: Cushy job, never have to do more than 40 a week for salaried… Cons: The pull to medocrity by the way the system works and the way people respond… Advice to Senior Management: Good job on the changes made over the past few years, there is still… More

Bad place to work The first review is obviously by HR trying to look good.

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Springville, UT

I have been working at Wencor

Pros: a paycheck, job security.....that's about it. Everyone sees this place… Cons: work environment, management, systems and resources, communication, growth Advice to Senior Management: Employees see the revenue made, and can easily see their contribution. They know they are making… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wencor.

Worked for Wencor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wencor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wencor CEO Greg Beason. All reviews posted anonymously by Wencor employees.