www.wendys.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's

A stable, positive place to work.

Current Employee - General Manager in Columbus, OH
Current Employee - General Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Wendy's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

In the ten years I've been with this company, I've found it to be positive and full of people who are genuinely invested in your development. It's a true team environment, and successes are shared, and failures are learning opportunities. Flexible schedules.

Cons

The job can be challenging in every way. From the physical demands, to the process of trying to motivate and develop 16-year-olds into a workforce. Goals can be tough to meet, and you're only as good as your recent results.

Loosen the reins on labor guide. Let the restaurant run with a couple more bodies. You won't break the bank, and we'll be able to give the kind of experience to our guests that our shareholders deserve.

828 Other Employee Reviews for Wendy's (View Most Recent)

Former Employee - Director of Operations in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Director of Operations in Chicago, IL

I worked at Wendy's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Dave Thomas
    The team I worked with
    The ability to move up in the company
    A new challenge every day
    Very smart senior management
    I would recommend Wendy's to anyone that wants to learn about the QSR restaurant business from the best!

Cons

It is critical that all field management is held to the standards set forth by Dave Thomas and today's senior management. The recipe for success is there and should be enforced.

Creat succession plans for the operations teams. Because at times people are stressed to deliver on Dave's promise to the consumer, the team's development suffered.

10 years to waste

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Forked River, NJ
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Forked River, NJ

I worked at Wendy's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

the team was great to work with very hard workers.

Cons

pay was not great. and it does not help when the GM talks down to the crew, I was a shift manager and it was sad to see how it goes to there heads the power to put down there workers if they are in a bad mood. and when you say something they start to take it out on you, and i got stuck at 10.05 for 5 years,

your team is what makes a store run, so treat them right, and listen to your team,

There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's