Wendy's

www.wendys.com
  www.wendys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's

Perfect job at the time of need

Former Employee - Crew Member in Grand Rapids, MI
Former Employee - Crew Member in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Wendy's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with, great food and discount on food. I enjoyed learning new things. Fast paced.

Cons

I Can't think of any.

724 Other Employee Reviews for Wendy's (View Most Recent)

No Pride in Quality, Poor Treatment of Employees and Customers

Former Employee - Crew Member in Henrico, VA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Henrico, VA

I worked at Wendy's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Half off on meals during break....

Cons

No benefits whatsoever. You will get few hours, never getting overtime no matter how understaffed the restaurant is, but will lose lots of time working yourself to the bone through the middle of the day, all on minimum wage. No pride in quality. Lot of the managers don't seem to even know or at least care about the standards of maintenance for the deep fryers.

Pay your employees above minimum wage for the work they do. General Managers need to be more organized in terms of planning and brain storming actual way to improve with their employees rather than making the same mistakes every day.

Crew

Former Employee - Crew Member in Evansville, IN
    Former Employee - Crew Member in Evansville, IN

I worked at Wendy's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The hours were good and the customers were alright. It was fast paced most nights. Also allowed for a very flexible hours.

Cons

The people I worked for were crappy. There were a few people I enjoyed to work with who could have a good time, while getting their crap done. However more people expected to just show up and get paid by doing the minimum.

Hire people who are willing to work and do their job. Do not hire people who are useless. Have your managers take classes on reading people so they no whether or not they are worth hiring.

There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's