Wendy's

www.wendys.com

Where's The Beef?

Store Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI learned many interesting things while employed with Wendy's. I was fortunate enough to have a manager take me under her wing and show me everything. Within a year as of being hired as a crew member I soon became a shift manager, very soon after my tenure as shift manager I later became store manager. I was fortunate enough to have gotten to meet Dave Thomas on 2 different occasions. I mastered food waste, I mastered inventory, I also received top accolades for having a very clean store. I also received an award for outstanding dedication. Sadly I had to hang up my apron after being robbed for $1.50. The stress that it might happen again scared the living daylights out of me.

ConsWorking all the time, unsure what my days off would be. In order to keep the store a float I would sometimes have to run various stations due to the fact many employees didn't work their required schedules. When I became a store manager I finally saw where the money was but it also required constant work. I learned there is more to life than risking it over $1.50.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis should be for area directors and regional managers, when your management staff need time off give it to them. They do all the dirty work while you drive around in a company car, and you never know what has gone on to make things difficult.

It's ok if you have a good company and good managers, stay for about a year though if you must

Cashier/Crew (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Wendy's part-time for more than a year

Pros: 50% discount of food items, 30min breaks, easy job Cons: Been here for almost 2 years and still making minimum wage Can't move up in pay unless it's management/which conflicts with class schedules as they will… Advice to Senior Management: A lot of the managers don't like to help out when its time for shift change, they will go be office bums and customer service… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This was a great clean Wendy's to work with

Fast Food Cashier (Current Employee) Indialantic, FL

I have been working at Wendy's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Learn to move fast and be accurate Cons: Looked down upon, Dirty cleaning at times No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wendy's.

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!