Wendy's

www.wendys.com
  www.wendys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's

It's ok if you have a good company and good managers, stay for about a year though if you must

Current Employee - Cashier/Crew in Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Cashier/Crew in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Wendy's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

50% discount of food items, 30min breaks, easy job

Cons

Been here for almost 2 years and still making minimum wage
Can't move up in pay unless it's management/which conflicts with class schedules as they will not work around
When hours need to be cut, they do not care how long you have been with the company or how good of an employee you are, you will find yourself with less hours than the new 2 week in co-worker
Never enough staff for night shift
Hardly any teamwork depending on who is working with you
Always nitpicking (the store I work in is very old and they want us to restore it, yea right, it needs to be remodeled but they are too cheap for that)
No self serve drinks for the customers in some stores even if the whole area is owned by one company
Customer service suffers because instead of trying to give a quality experience, they'd (management) rather have speedy times, which is drive-thru so if a customer comes inside and there is only one sandwich maker, be prepared to try and entertain the customer for 3-8 minutes on small orders like one jr. cheeseburger.

A lot of the managers don't like to help out when its time for shift change, they will go be office bums and customer service suffers because of it, but then you blame us for it. Start rewarding veteran employees with better hours and higher pay. Get off your lazy buts and help out! Stop making those under you do things that you don't wanna do, even if they are busy. Treat employees with more respect, stop favoring some over others.

722 Other Employee Reviews for Wendy's (View Most Recent)

Hated the environment

I worked at Wendy's

Pros

Great job for the high schoolers to get a taste of the real world.

Cons

barely any benefits, low pay, and managers were not friendly at all. Gave a 2 weeks notice that I needed to quit because school was starting again and they fired me the next day. Very unprofessional. No Sit-down conversations, would not come back to the Wendys in Philadelphia (Columbus Blvd)

No, just no.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Chippewa Falls, WI
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Chippewa Falls, WI

I have been working at Wendy's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Got a lot of hours

Cons

The management was awful. They would work they're employees into the ground and then move on. They treated us like animals, and didn't care about how the person felt. I was payed under minimum wage. They did not have enough staff.

Check up on the management in your franchises.

There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's