Wendy's

There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's

horrible

Former Employee - Crew Member in New York, NY
Former Employee - Crew Member in New York, NY

I worked at Wendy's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Cool Co-Workers
50% Discount on food

Cons

Horrible Management
Never leave at scheduled time
Basic Fast Food Joint

not everything is about you

766 Other Employee Reviews for Wendy's (View Most Recent)

No, just no.

Current Employee - Crew Member in Chippewa Falls, WI
    Current Employee - Crew Member in Chippewa Falls, WI

I have been working at Wendy's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Got a lot of hours

Cons

The management was awful. They would work they're employees into the ground and then move on. They treated us like animals, and didn't care about how the person felt. I was payed under minimum wage. They did not have enough staff.

Check up on the management in your franchises.

Where's The Beef?

Former Employee - Store Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Wendy's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I learned many interesting things while employed with Wendy's. I was fortunate enough to have a manager take me under her wing and show me everything. Within a year as of being hired as a crew member I soon became a shift manager, very soon after my tenure as shift manager I later became store manager. I was fortunate enough to have gotten to meet Dave Thomas on 2 different occasions. I mastered food waste, I mastered inventory, I also received top accolades for having a very clean store. I also received an award for outstanding dedication. Sadly I had to hang up my apron after being robbed for $1.50. The stress that it might happen again scared the living daylights out of me.

Cons

Working all the time, unsure what my days off would be. In order to keep the store a float I would sometimes have to run various stations due to the fact many employees didn't work their required schedules. When I became a store manager I finally saw where the money was but it also required constant work. I learned there is more to life than risking it over $1.50.

This should be for area directors and regional managers, when your management staff need time off give it to them. They do all the dirty work while you drive around in a company car, and you never know what has gone on to make things difficult.

There are newer employer reviews for Wendy's