There are newer employer reviews for Wente Vineyards

Manager

Former Employee - Manager in Livermore, CA
Former Employee - Manager in Livermore, CA

I worked at Wente Vineyards full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Terrific place to work. Definitely recommend it. Excellent team work and support from upper management. The owners really seem to care about their employees.

Cons

Salaries could be a little bit higher. Moving up within the company can be difficult at times. No other big complaints really.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fun place to work in Livermore

Former Employee - Waiter in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Waiter in Livermore, CA

I worked at Wente Vineyards

Pros

Fun place to work, lots of wine tasting (!). Good place to learn the restaurant business. The clientele that come into the restaurant are generally happy to be there and it's an overall great place to work.

Cons

Sometimes the hours in the restaurant business can be kind of tough. However, this is indicative of the overall industry as a whole, rather than the restaurant, itself. The late hours and weekends can be pretty tough.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Maybe bring back some of the "perks" that used to accompany this job - ballgames, sporting events, etc.

2. I worked only for a short period, but overall satisfied

Former Employee - Cook II in Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Cook II in Livermore, CA

I worked at Wente Vineyards part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company sets each employee to the path of success by imposing a positive work environment. There was a great deal of teamwork amongst employees and I learned a lot from each individual. The management team was always helpful.

Cons

The kitchen will always be a stressful environment, but I consider this to be tame.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're already doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Wente Vineyards