Wente Vineyards
www.wentevineyards.com Livermore, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Fun place to work in Livermore

Waiter (Former Employee)
Livermore, CA

ProsFun place to work, lots of wine tasting (!). Good place to learn the restaurant business. The clientele that come into the restaurant are generally happy to be there and it's an overall great place to work.

ConsSometimes the hours in the restaurant business can be kind of tough. However, this is indicative of the overall industry as a whole, rather than the restaurant, itself. The late hours and weekends can be pretty tough.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Maybe bring back some of the "perks" that used to accompany this job - ballgames, sporting events, etc.

Best culture ever

Tasting Room Host (Former Employee)

I worked at Wente Vineyards part-time for less than a year

Pros: loved the people, the culture and the wine. very friendly… Cons: all the tourists were a bit much after a while. it's understandable… Advice to Senior Management: keep on going. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people, good environment, bad leadership. Seasonal.

Cook (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wente Vineyards full-time

Pros: Met friends for life here. Seems as if everyone is… Cons: Low pay, age discrimination. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wente Vineyards.

Worked for Wente Vineyards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wente Vineyards reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wente Vineyards CEO Carolyn Wente. All reviews posted anonymously by Wente Vineyards employees.