Werner Enterprises

www.werner.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Werner Enterprises

more money for the drivers

Former Employee - Truck Driver in Detroit, MI
Former Employee - Truck Driver in Detroit, MI

I worked at Werner Enterprises full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good dispatchers, always there to help when you needed it. help with crossing the border was always good. very few problems.

Cons

pay is not enough for the work that we were doing. no retention pay under 4 hours and even then it was only 20 dollars for 4 hours, and no more than 45 in a 24 period.

pay more, you won't have so much turn over. money is why I left your company. it is why most of your drivers leave.

152 Other Employee Reviews for Werner Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Not a company I would recommend. Good ol boys club

I worked at Werner Enterprises

Pros

Has a salon, gym, outdoor track, and cafeteria at home office. Might be good place to start if you are just getting back in the workforce or starting a career.

Cons

Bad overall management and culture at home office. They promote individuals who are bad managers but are in the good ol boys club. Very high turnover of drivers due to poor treatment and pay.

Great starter company, not for long term or women drivers

I worked at Werner Enterprises

Pros

Will take you fresh outta school with no experience and a DUI over 5 yrs old. Relaxed atmosphere. 3 days of orientation only. Uses Qualcomm.

Cons

They only had 3 women drivers nation wide! The pay is crap. Was going to have to wait forever for a non smoking woman trainer, and I should've because my trainer I was paired with was a train wreck!

Should offer more incentives for women to sign on, which will open more opportunities for women drivers. And a possible compatibility test before you team people up to train.

There are newer employer reviews for Werner Enterprises