West Corporation
www.west.com Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

An OK Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at West Corporation

ProsThe pay is great for very little work, I was on the night shift and often had no calls, just sat around talking with my co-workers.

ConsBeing cross-trained with Help Desk, I signed on for Customer Service, and that would have been fine if we'd been properly trained. The class was a week long, when before they decided to train everyone it was two weeks? I was thrown out not knowing anything I should have, and often had to sit by more experienced people to get help because none of the supervisors knew how to do it either.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on your training programs, maybe then so many people won't quit or will pass that so-called test and actually make it on the floor and succeed.

Tech support

Tech Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at West Corporation

Pros: Easy and you can make a good amount of money Cons: Complaining ppl all the time about dumb stutf Advice to Senior Management: Fire the losers and bring in people who care about… More

The work was fun and the management team was phenominal!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at West Corporation

Pros: Leadership Benefits Flexible work schedule Great Atmosphere Cons: Pay could be a little better Advice to Senior Management: Offer more competive pay and more In depth training classes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on West Corporation.

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for West Corporation CEO Tom Barker. All reviews posted anonymously by West Corporation employees.