West Corporation

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for West Corporation

An OK Job

I worked at West Corporation

Pros

The pay is great for very little work, I was on the night shift and often had no calls, just sat around talking with my co-workers.

Cons

Being cross-trained with Help Desk, I signed on for Customer Service, and that would have been fine if we'd been properly trained. The class was a week long, when before they decided to train everyone it was two weeks? I was thrown out not knowing anything I should have, and often had to sit by more experienced people to get help because none of the supervisors knew how to do it either.

Work on your training programs, maybe then so many people won't quit or will pass that so-called test and actually make it on the floor and succeed.

415 Other Employee Reviews for West Corporation (View Most Recent)

Tech support

Current Employee - Tech Agent
    Current Employee - Tech Agent

I have been working at West Corporation

Pros

Easy and you can make a good amount of money

Cons

Complaining ppl all the time about dumb stutf

Fire the losers and bring in people who care about the agents. I think the company is great other than that

I felt like I was being pushed out the door once production went down.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at West Corporation

Pros

The pay is competitive. Adequate time off given. The office setting is not bad. Some supervisors are helpful.

Cons

Management changes rules very often without disclosing enough info to employees. Employees are "pinned" for reasons unknown until it happens, instead of warning ahead of time. Training is very insufficient. Management tried to change dress code to khakis and polos only (which meant every employee had to go buy more clothes), after employees like myself spent money on a wardrobe (business casual) that was set out the day every employee is hired. Management didnt allow personal bags on production floor, so we had to place personal items in a plastic see through bag for everyone to see (prescriptions, personal sanitary items, ect). An overall feeling of harassment.

My advise for management is to treat employees with more decency. I advise management to put themself in our shoes. Remember, to treat others the same way that they would like to be treated.

There are newer employer reviews for West Corporation