There are newer employer reviews for West Corporation

In my opinion. This is a great place to work, if you work hard, and a great opportunity if you work for it.

I have been working at West Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing compensation plan. If you put in the time and effort into this job you will get rewarded for you're effort. Flexible work environment. The supervisors will work with you, and help you out if you follow the rules, and you put in the effort.

Cons

There are not that many cons. This job isn't for everyone, and it isn't an easy sit back, and relax job. You have to work at it to get rewarded, but if you work at it. Then you will be rewarded. Most people I see not make it, were not cut out for the job, did not follow the rules, or did not put in the effort.

Advice to Management

There is not much advice I can say to my supervisors, and managers. I love the fact that I feel I can approach you with a question, or a problem, and not feel intimidated. My Advice. Don't Change. I have to say that I am very satisfied with my job, and I can only thank my mentors, supervisors, trainers, and management for this.

Other Employee Reviews for West Corporation

Great money and job

I have been working at West Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working for West you have the chance to move up fast and make a ton of money. You just have to pay attention to the training you are taught I been there 4 months and love my job. Yes this does require some hard work everyday on your part but what job doesnt every job out there requires some hard work at some point. Look into it and if you refer a friend get a bunch of your friends together you get an extra $250 to top it all. Come in go through the training its paid learn and get your money making job and its full time. How many jobs can you ask that of now a days?

Cons

There is no cons to it just know how to do your job based off the training.

Low pressure work environment and flexible work schedule

Current Employee - Production Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at West Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to meet new people and make new partnerships at work. Various projects to satisfy your skills and needs. Depending on project, extremely flexible schedules for those who have two jobs and/or school.

Cons

Leadership from management can be weak and imbalanced, especially in respect to communication towards agents. Dress code and other rules may be extremely lax as well as work ethic within management-to-agent relations.

Advice to Management

Add some bite to your bark in order to effect agents on discipline and work ethic.