West Corporation
www.west.com Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

Great company with many advancement opportunities.

Performance Assessment Liaison (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsLateral and upward movement is constantly at your fingertips. You just need to grab it. I left this company because I moved to a city where the business is not located, but have since returned to Omaha. I've just finished my business degree, which I acquired for the soul purpose of returning to this company. I can't wait to see how far I can go!

ConsWithout a degree the pay isn't the greatest, but even with a degree most companies will start you off as low as they can. It's a dog eat dog world. You have to start at the bottom most of the time!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

managers are ill-equipped and novices

I have been working at West Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: co workers are great people want opportunities to grow and be… Cons: managers are ill-equipped and novices in management. They try and incentives using juvenile and grade school incentives and… Advice to Senior Management: give employees more freedom, don't manage by fear No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

With a 140% attrition rate - you think they would make changes to stem the exodus

Technical Support Representative (Current Employee)
    Spokane, WA

I have been working at West Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Need a job? They'll probably hire you, no matter your experience - Management really does work to keep enthusiasm… Cons: - The rate of pay is ridiculous for the amount of experience you need to gain to do your job well. The research materials… Advice to Senior Management: If you only get to keep 3-6 employees out of 30 hired every three months, maybe it's time to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on West Corporation.

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for West Corporation CEO Tom Barker. All reviews posted anonymously by West Corporation employees.