West Corporation

www.west.com

Write Ups

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Universal City, TX

ProsWest is an awesome place to work if you are looking simple work. There are always plenty of opportunities for advancement at West within a couple months of being there. I got promoted twice within a six month period. Plus the pay is pretty good.

ConsThe write ups are way too much. If you aren't careful you can be fired within three pay periods if you don't pay attention. And some things are out of your control but because of "company policy" you will be out of there quickly. Also, some of the customers that you deal with are ridiculous. I mean honestly, who likes getting called out of their name or cursed out?

Advice to Senior ManagementSympathize with the workers for when things don't go right. If a agent gets a bad call, maybe you should have a sit down the agent and reassure them that the rest of the day will be fine. Try to calm the agent down. I didn't have anybody to do that for me when I wa called out of name. I think this will help the agent move on the next with a little more ease.

Poor Leadership

Employee Relations Risk Management Coordinator (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

I have been working at West Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Production sites work 7-4 or 8-5. Supposed to have weekends… Cons: As a salaried employee with West in the Employee Relations Department I was worked a minimum of 70 hours a week. The managers think… Advice to Senior Management: Go to college..go to leadership seminars...something. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

you just never know

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at West Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: good place to stop in and stay awhile, no opportunity… Cons: hours, and managemenet attitudes for all its sometimes lkike… Advice to Senior Management: learn to actually be nice to people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on West Corporation.

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!