West Corporation
www.west.com Omaha, NE 5000+ Employees

A good place to learn.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsWest is an innovative company that has had great success in its leadership of the Call Center business. There low cost model has made them extremely competitive. Their IT hardware infrastructure is excellent and fairly reliable. Most employees have a great opportunity to learn state of the art tools and techniques. Because of low pay, they rarely have any layoff.

ConsThe Call Center business is so competitive that salaries are low and benefits are few. So, West is a good place to learn, but not a good place to stay and make money. They are often short staffed in the high demand areas such as Telecom and Network engineers. Which makes it difficult to complete projects on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a need to better evaluate the salaries of high demand job titles.

West the place to work

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Niles, OH

I have been working at West Corporation

Pros: The best thing I can say about West is the fact that you get lots of time off if you need it. If you do… Cons: the hours can be difficult for new hires Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good place to work

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I worked at West Corporation

Pros: If you love low life no strees no career no… Cons: Door-to-door salesmen culture Telemarketing company No diversity Bad pay No career projections inside… Advice to Senior Management: Join the present time, join the rest of the world; here people are important, here we have no electric chairs, no hangingsā€¦ "We hold… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on West Corporation.

Worked for West Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at West Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for West Corporation CEO Tom Barker. All reviews posted anonymously by West Corporation employees.