www.west.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for West Interactive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at West Interactive full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Stable job, reliable company, the ERC does a lot for the employees

Cons

Not a lot of room for advancement, HORRIBLE benefits package!!! Salary a little low compared to industry averages

Quit taking bonuses when your employees don't even get raises.

6 Other Employee Reviews for West Interactive (View Most Recent)

Think twice before working at West

Current Employee - Operator in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Operator in Omaha, NE

I have been working at West Interactive

Pros

In my division the work is easy with lots of down time between job responsibilities. There is plenty of time to study between phone calls and the company provided tuition reimbursement. For those with ambition and the talent (or skill) to succeed there are many opportunities for advancement. The company is continuing to grow and because the pay at entry level is merely average there are many people who leave for better pay thus providing more opportunities for advancement. Each level offers chances to learn new skills that will help with the current job as well as transitioning to another company.

Cons

The division has recently gotten a new operations manager who has made it his goal to pare costs to the bone. Our company is still making a nice profit and our particular client pays for more agents than we actually have at work. However our work week has been cut to 37 1/2 hours instead of 40, almost all requests for overtime are denied and even taking time for for vacation earned is open to the possibility of an attendance violation if there aren't enough agents working. Our health benefits are laughable, and there is no flexibility in work schedules for a 24 hour operation.

Listen to your employees. I keep trying to tell them that happy employees are more productive but they seem to think a paycheck is all we need.

Great workplace.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at West Interactive full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice place to work and great city. Good location and professionalism.

Cons

They could work better on managing client expectations, resources, and timelines.

Improve project management