West at Home

www.westathome.com

I love working for west at home!

Agent (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

ProsThe flexibility, the pals are helpful and anytime I want to pick up hours I can. The company sends emails to remind us to pick up extra hrs if we want them. Your an employee not a contractor.

ConsThe only con is it starts at minimum wage. The other benefits out way the pay especially for extra income and just starting out in a home telecenter. Iam not required to sit at a computer 8but hrs a day I can pick every hour I choose to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. People want legitimate work at home jobs like west. Your employees could use netter starting pay though.

Very nice work, for part time job

At Home Agent (Current Employee) Omaha, NE

I have been working at West at Home

Pros: At Home agent - no gas required. No expense for clothing Actual employee - so will make atleast… Cons: Opportunity for advancement not always there Pay not competitive for work that is being completed. Client… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more advancement opps to your employees. I know clients… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Waste Of Time

At Home Agent (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at West at Home

Pros: As an employee of West At Home, you get to help people place orders for unique and interesting items as seen on T.V. You can… Cons: The major problem with this company is the lack of hours for employees. They hire way too many agents so there are not enough hours… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to have a set schedule despite your client's needs and stop the high turnover and low morale of your at home workers. Be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on West at Home.

Worked for West at Home? Contribute to the Community!