Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at WestJet

Pros

Amazing corporate culture with easy access to senior leaders. A fantastic work environment, beautiful new office building and fun people to work with. Because it's a young company, there are lots of ways to contribute to growth and change, which in turn provides lots of opportunities for employees. Upward mobility is a huge plus at WestJet.

Cons

It's the airline business.....low margin and lots of work. While the airline industry is fun and free travel is a wonderful perk, it seems you're always living on the edge with so many variables out of your control. The price of crude oil and the economic uncertainty make it a very difficult industry!

Keep up the good work. I am proud to say I work at WestJet! Leaders are open, accessible and highly visible. This is the best place I've ever worked.

Other Reviews for WestJet

Just ok, not the best

I worked at WestJet

Pros

The people are very nice, the culture is at par, benefits are ok not the best out there, flying benefits are good but interline could be improved

Cons

schedule, favortism, shiftwork without proper care to detail, to much of people trying to outdo one another for a wow

Favortism isn't nice, quality of life could improve, rotating schedules in all bases regardless of position, team get togethers, acknowledgement for all work done is great

Amazing company to work for with great benefits!

I have been working at WestJet

Pros

Travel benefits that come with the job makes it hard to ever leave the company.

Cons

They don't pay enough money!

Take more action.

There are newer employer reviews for WestJet.

Worked for WestJet? Contribute to the Community!