WestJet
www.westjet.com Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Best Place I Have Ever Worked

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WestJet

ProsWestJet is always asking westJetters for advice on how to improve the business. they care to know what employees are thinking. For example they run cultural events throughout the year like culture connections to hear from employees.

ConsBusiness is growing rapidly so the company and leadership need to work harder at face to face communication with westJetters.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, increase your visibility and stay the course , true to your values and the original business case. One fleet, safe, low cost and a great gust experience. Take care of your people , they will take care of the guests!

WestJet - a great place to land a job at

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WestJet

Pros: Fanatastic work enviroment, not a day goes by where I don't laugh several times. Casual dress enviroment, get to wear… Cons: Hours can be long, airline operates 24/7 so I can be called anytime. … Advice to Senior Management: Having a CEO with actual airline experience would probably make WJ a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I felt like I was in High School

I have been working at WestJet

Pros: The flight benefits and the profit share plan when things were great. SOME of… Cons: If you didnt fit in with the clique in your own department - it didnt matter how good your work was or how well… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously consider looking at people's strengths and abilities - not how popular… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WestJet.

Worked for WestJet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WestJet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WestJet CEO Gregg A. Saretsky. All reviews posted anonymously by WestJet employees.