Westaff

www.westaff.com
There are newer employer reviews for Westaff

good placement that led to a full time permanent position

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Okemos, MI
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Okemos, MI

I have been working at Westaff as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It may have just been luck that I came into the Westaff East Lansing office at the right time when you needed someone ASAP and I had the right background and skills for the job, but I could not be more pleased with my new job. The location is perfect, the staff are all pleasant and helpful, it's in public health which is my field of choice, and the benefits package is really good. I could not have hand picked a better opportunity for myself. I felt that Westaff's Prove It tests are the best of the three I have taken (Officeteam, Adecco and yours). They really captured the skillset I have to offer and since those scores matter so much in placing someone, I was happy that I did so well in the skills that I feel are my strengths. Everyone on your staff was very helpful and positive that I would be placed very soon, so I was thrilled when I was placed the very next day and it has all worked out so well. I would recommend Mark Joseph and Westaff to anyone who is looking for an employment opportunity when they are so hard to come by in this continuing difficult economy. From my perspective, both the employee and the employer win by using temporary employees to ensure they are making a solid hiring decision. The employee gets to know the company culture and the staff as well as the job and the requirements needed to succeed before starting as a permanent employee, and the company has an opportunity to see if the person is the right fit and has what they are looking for skill-wise and personality wise. It's a win-win!

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

Keep up the good work!

16 Other Employee Reviews for Westaff (View Most Recent)

Westaff employees

I have been working at Westaff

Pros

Get to work right away.

Cons

Will be called at the last minute to cancel work for that day.

good temp agency

Former Employee - Injecton Molding in Germantown, WI
    Former Employee - Injecton Molding in Germantown, WI

I worked at Westaff as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Good paying jobs , job close to home

Cons

took to long to become permant hire

There are newer employer reviews for Westaff