Western Digital
www.wdc.com Irvine, CA 5000+ Employees

Fast-paced work environment, well-run company

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsLean, well-run company. Get exposed to and work with technologies from many different fields.

ConsSomewhat of a sweatshop... more so nowadays than in years past. A reflection of the brutal PC industry.

Advice to Senior Management"The No A**hole Rule" should be required reading for upper mgmt. There are a lot of 'em at this company and in this business.

Western Digital

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Western Digital

Pros: Good culture and coworkers, flexible working hour. Cons: provide very minimal benefits to employees. More

It depends on particular depatrment and manager

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
    Fremont, CA

I have been working at Western Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable company with consitent profit, hence - regular profit sharing… Cons: Base salaries are moderate. It is very difficult to get promotion (I am a lucky one, thanks to my management). Vacations are short (13 work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Western Digital.

Worked for Western Digital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Digital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Digital CEO Stephen D. Milligan. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Digital employees.