Western Express
www.westernexp.com Nashville, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Logistics

Logistics Broker (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at Western Express full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat way to learn the transportation industry and obtain the knowledge necessary for advancement in this industry. Leadership puts you in positions to be successful and provides you with the tools needed to get the job done.

ConsNot much room for advancement and logistics brokerage can be a highly stressful job. Having to assume responsibility when you are a third party is dificult.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate opportunities for advancement as the company continues to expand

Bad experience was a total waste of time to work for this company.

Cdl Driver (Former Employee)

I worked at Western Express full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ahh..cant remember any pros about this company. Cons: Everything was a con from dispatchers to upper management. Advice to Senior Management: Do an overhaul of the whole company,try and understand and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad at first

Flat Bed Driver (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

I have been working at Western Express full-time for less than a year

Pros: Will hire you if you don't have recent experience. Cons: DM doesn't seem to care about the drivers. Once they… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention when a driver complains about the driver… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Western Express.

Worked for Western Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Express CEO Paul Wieck. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Express employees.