Western Federal Credit Union

www.western.org

Small company made to feel like a large corporation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

ProsWestern has great benefits, education reimbursement programs and overall a nice place to work at. Western head quarters is located in Hawthorne, CA with a remote office in Torrance, CA and remote offices across the country. People for the most part are nice and usually enjoy doing their job with not too many complaints. Branch employees are kept up to date on the latest company news and requirements for the most part.

ConsWestern employs about 300 employees, which is on the smaller side for a Financial institution. Yet it is run as though it is a large corporation which hurts business and moral of employees. Upper management is lopsided with too many departments under one head and failures happening under that management much too often.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training for some back office departments. Slow down on the projects and allow the in house talent to lead and some of these projects instead of bringing in outside vendors.

A great place to work

I have been working at Western Federal Credit Union

Pros: great medical benefits, competitive salary, job stability, great work hours. There are also opportunities to grow with the… Cons: Not everyone in the company is friendly and willing to help… Advice to Senior Management: Although there is communication between supervisors and employees, I strongly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Branch Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Western Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Benefits Good coworkers Typical credit union Cons: Out of touch senior management with employees- out of state… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to retain great employee Make career ladder for employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Western Federal Credit Union.

Worked for Western Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!