Western Nebraska Community College
www.wncc.net Scottsbluff, NE

Nice place, good people, but I wouldn't be a student here.

Night Coordinator (Current Employee)
Alliance, NE

I have been working at Western Nebraska Community College part-time for less than a year

ProsI came into this job six months ago with no experience, and they immediately hired me and gave me twice my expected salary. It's a lot of fun to work here, and everyone is very helpful and kind.

ConsEverything is filed in paper form. EVERYTHING. That means sometimes things get lost, sometimes they get damaged. If you're a student or employee here your social security number is stored in a file cabinet in the main office while a heavy-lock fire-proof cabinet sits in a back room empty and unused.

Advice to Senior ManagementSwitch to digital, also your employees and students need more comprehensive tech orientation, especially since most of the classes here are web-based.

There are newer reviews on Western Nebraska Community College.

Worked for Western Nebraska Community College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Nebraska Community College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Nebraska Community College employees.