Western Refining
www.westernrefining.com El Paso, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Retail store manager Farmington, nm

General Manager Retail (Former Employee)
Farmington, NM

I worked at Western Refining full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat chances for advancement if your willing to work hard. DMs and OMs expect a lot but 100% customer satisfaction isn't easy yet they manage to do it. Follow the rules and complete your duties, you will be noticed. Great employees and great benefits.

ConsNot really a CON but this is a corp. with many stores, they know what works and what doesn't. Change doesn't come easy, and may never come but they welcome your input.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for all you've taught me, for the challanges and for allowing me to grow. Keep finding good people and making them great.

Store Managers at Western Refining Retail

Store Manager (Current Employee)
El Paso, TX

I have been working at Western Refining full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: How much you learn, if you can learn everything and handle the work load… Cons: The pay vs work load and no good feedback. OM and DM usually will only notice… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic on what can be done, we hear when you all had your store this and that but in reality its like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Somewhat positive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Western Refining

Pros: Get a raise every 6 months Cons: Work alone on graveyard shift Advice to Senior Management: Don't play favorites More

There are newer reviews on Western Refining.

Worked for Western Refining? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Refining reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Refining CEO Jeff A. Stevens. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Refining employees.