Western Refining

Best Job in Tucson

Current Employee - Gas Hauler
Current Employee - Gas Hauler

I have been working at Western Refining

Pros

Great people to work with and for, great benifits and pay with bonuses, and never any worries on wheather you job will be threaten by the economy, happy to be working for this company.

Cons

If your not a hard worker and willing to work long hours this isn't the job for you.

i feel mamagement is doing a good good on keeping this company going as good as it is considering I just came from a company doing the same line of work who was losing work more and more as each month past, parking drivers one day every othrer week because there wasn't enough work.. Keep up the Good work Mamagement !!!!

21 Other Employee Reviews for Western Refining (View Most Recent)

A valuable learning experience on how to treat customers, vendors, and fellow workers (in that order).

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Western Refining

Pros

There are many opportunities to learn, to teach, to encourage, to interact with and be part of a growing team.

Cons

There is no trust or no need to trust, there is only Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy.

Sometimes, Store Managers do know best, how else do you think we got this far? Let us Manage our stores.

Great corporate company

Former Employee - Social Media Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Social Media Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Western Refining part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people are friendly. My boss was a great guy. As a beginning and a newcomer, I was welcomed and the staff in the marketing department were helpful and friendly.

Cons

It's a corp, so everything has to be approved and this and that all the way up the ladder.

Play some music in the office. It sounds like a morgue.

There are newer employer reviews for Western Refining