There are newer employer reviews for Western Refining

Best Job in Tucson

Current Employee - Gas Hauler
Current Employee - Gas Hauler

I have been working at Western Refining

Pros

Great people to work with and for, great benifits and pay with bonuses, and never any worries on wheather you job will be threaten by the economy, happy to be working for this company.

Cons

If your not a hard worker and willing to work long hours this isn't the job for you.

i feel mamagement is doing a good good on keeping this company going as good as it is considering I just came from a company doing the same line of work who was losing work more and more as each month past, parking drivers one day every othrer week because there wasn't enough work.. Keep up the Good work Mamagement !!!!

reviews filtered by
  1. A valuable learning experience on how to treat customers, vendors, and fellow workers (in that order).

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Western Refining

Pros

There are many opportunities to learn, to teach, to encourage, to interact with and be part of a growing team.

Cons

There is no trust or no need to trust, there is only Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy. Policy.

Sometimes, Store Managers do know best, how else do you think we got this far? Let us Manage our stores.

2. I had a really good experience with this company.

I worked at Western Refining

Pros

Treated their employees very well with money and food.

Cons

They will hire anyone who is a friend of a friend of a friend. Hard to get in without knowing someone.

Just because your son/daughter or sons/daughters friends are in the relevant field, doesnt mean they should be hired.

There are newer employer reviews for Western Refining