Western Union
www.westernunion.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

so much potential

I have been working at Western Union

ProsIt's a global company with a trusted, 160 year old brand which commands a lot of attention. There are terrific people who work very hard everyday and it is a fabulous way to work with people of every nation, race and creed. There is a sense of teamwork.

ConsIT infrastructure is like a dinosaur. Focus is only on the core business which has been in decline, so company is in denial and won't take risks to escape into a new horizon. It takes forever to launch new products.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop bowing to the monitor or we will never bounce back. Embrace new products with serious funding. Scrap the IT and start over--it is the weakest link!

(Speedpay) Very friendly & great work environment.

Production Support Analyst (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Western Union as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very friendly & cooperative team mates. Learned a lot of new… Cons: as a contractor; no benefits, purely hourly rate & 1… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Moved Jobs Overseas

Senior Accounting Associate (Former Employee)
Saint Charles, MO

I worked at Western Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Was a great job and place to work at one time, before it all went overseas and everyone lost their jobs.… Cons: Moved overseas, putting many people out of work, while the… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing left to say that would matter at this point. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Western Union.

Worked for Western Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Union employees.