Western Union
www.westernunion.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

It is a harmless place to work

Compliance Manager (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

ProsNew CEO Hikmet promises a return to productivity and efficiency after a consulted said workers were on the lazy side. Looking forward to opportunities that may come from restructuring in 2011.

ConsMost of our business is overseas. Huge satellite location being formed in Lithuania. Most employees guess that that Denver campus will become a skeleton in 3 years.

Great Company with lots of potential

Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Western Union

Pros: Working at Western Union was one of the best experiences I… Cons: Management in Sunrise office is top notch. Denver management is… Advice to Senior Management: Letting go of top quality employees isn't going to position you for the future. Be careful with your strategy on this respect. Your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not recommended

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Englewood, CO

I worked at Western Union

Pros: Co-workers, work is not overly difficult, Western Union looks good… Cons: No adequate HR support at department level; no opportunities for advancement or career pathing; bad employees were left to continue to harrass others and not… Advice to Senior Management: Get with the program and take care of your good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Western Union.

Worked for Western Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Western Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Western Union CEO Hikmet Ersek. All reviews posted anonymously by Western Union employees.