Westinghouse

www.westinghousenuclear.com

Great career choice for me

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Cranberry Twp, PA

ProsModern facilities and communications from leadership including active blog and weekly voice mails keeps all in touch with company. Global company with international opportunities. Management has gotten rid of poor performers and shaken up things for the better. Added over 5,000 employees in last several years. New CEO making a more modern company with new leadership accountability.

ConsNot for those who just want a job. You have to want to be part of the nuclear business it's very demanding standards and not for everyone. Hours are long but accomplishments are felt doing something important like new greenhouse gas free generation of electricity.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a lot of alignment with employees. New CEO has brought focus and dealt with performance issues. Keep communicating its a stronger team everyday. Thanks for pushing nuclear and personnel safety culture shows you get it and care.

totally dillusional

Repair Tech (Current Employee) Madison, PA

I have been working at Westinghouse full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: not many being a tech Cons: bully supervisors and upper management . raises are based on who they like and not the work you do . dont speak up , dont… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees ( never happen ) start layoffs where they blong at the director and middle management areas .… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

20 years at Westinghouse

Principal Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) Windsor, CT

I worked at Westinghouse full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 1. diverse training was provided and lots of experience was gained. 2. fairly decent pay 3. got a chance to work with… Cons: I can't say anything bad about WEC per my separation… Advice to Senior Management: I can't say anything critical about WEC per my separation… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Westinghouse.

Worked for Westinghouse? Contribute to the Community!