Weyerhaeuser

www.weyerhaeuser.com
There are newer employer reviews for Weyerhaeuser

Overall good place to work

Current Employee - Operator in Pe Ell, WA
Current Employee - Operator in Pe Ell, WA

I have been working at Weyerhaeuser full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The benefits negotiated through collective bargaining with the union eases the worries about retirement and health care costs.

Cons

Weyerhaeuser was at one time a family owned and operated company and the employees were part of the family. Now that its a huge corporation it purely financially driven.

Step back, take a deep breath and think about what makes making money possible. Productive, happy, healthy employees!

183 Other Employee Reviews for Weyerhaeuser (View Most Recent)

disappointed in management

Former Employee - Industrial Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Industrial Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Weyerhaeuser full-time (more than a year)

Pros

opportunities galore with Weyerhaeuser Corporation...enjoyed the relationship building with co workers and customers. Still have relationships with both..... Value selling seminar was invaluable...

Cons

Political game playing caused uncomfortable daily interacting with management. Dis-liked having to walk softly around someone that had no clue about management skills.....

Be mentors !!!!!not bashing and detrimental to the progression of young enthusiastic employees..

Good Place to Work

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at Weyerhaeuser full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for Weyerhaeuser for 15+ years in various businesses, multiple sites/states and multiple jobs (hourly production to management.) In my experience, Weyerhaeusr is committed to ensuring a safe working environment, following strong environmental practices, maintaining great business ethics, encouraging strong community involvement, and providing competitive wages and benefits. The people I have worked with in this time care about one another, appreciate our diversity and creativitiy, are passionate about what they do and accept nothing less than the best.

Cons

Our culture seems to have changed from feeling like a small, family-like organization to a profit driven business.

Continue to focus on ensuring the long-term success of the company with profitability, but don't forget WHO it takes to make those result happen.

There are newer employer reviews for Weyerhaeuser