Whataburger
www.whataburger.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

You will not advance if you work here.

Team Leader (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsWorking the drive thru was fun because I got to interact with customers. You will become an expert at the position that you are trained in. The benefits (50% food ) are good.

ConsVery few people get to advance. I started out on fries. Then moved to the drink station. I was then supposed to be taught to run the cash register. However, they refused to train me. Because I have limited ability in handling money, I can't get a job anywhere else!

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your best employees!

I love my job!

Team Leader (Current Employee)
    Frisco, TX

I have been working at Whataburger full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is friendly. The shifts are great, my hours are usually… Cons: Customers can be deceitful, but what can we do except… Advice to Senior Management: We need to change some policies. A lot of people lie and steel food by saying… More

So far so good, slow at promoting employees.

Administrative I (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Whataburger full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company does a lot of fun activities for the employees.… Cons: Slow processes. Slow at promoting. Politics. Advice to Senior Management: Try not to micromanage, and don't always assume the worst… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Whataburger.

Worked for Whataburger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whataburger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Whataburger CEO Preston Atkinson . All reviews posted anonymously by Whataburger employees.