ethical

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

Pros

focused on mission, values, vision
very ethical
great co-workers
autonomy in my position-not micromanaged
work with very experienced people

Cons

our facility is in need of updating/remodeling

consider updating outdated facilities

Other Reviews for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

WFHC is okay.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

Pros

WFHC has a good basis for morals and mission. I enjoy the basis in Catholic teaching and the philosophy of St. Francis.

Cons

The Union limits the amount of freedom at work. The management is directed by the union, which no one can really opt out of. My coworkers, for the most part, have no direction and management is not doing anything to correct this problem. The management appears to be on the side of the patient and not he employee. The company is too focused on he problem of press ganey and not what the true problems causing press gannet scores are and how to solve them. They have pitted the nurses against the patients.

Come out of the office and face the people. Work the department and learn our frustrations. Only after you work the problem can you hope to change the situation or solve the problem. You cannot inspire your staff to do better by reviewing charts. Help the staff work through the frustrations by leading through example from within the department, not your office.

ne of the best opportunities i have recieved.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, WI

I have been working at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

Pros

The best reason for me working at Wheaton Franciscan are my co-workers and my patients. It makes me happy to see that my patients are getting better and that my co-workers require my help to continue to grow.

Cons

I do believe that management can do a lot more help in guiding their assoicates and also backing up their departments when their are disputes.

There are newer employer reviews for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Worked for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!