Wheeling Hospital
www.wheelinghospital.com Wheeling , WV

great place, compassionate and caring place to work and be a patient, as i have been both.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Wheeling, WV

Prosgreat place to work. compassionate and caring staff. most departments work together as a big family.departments with high technology testings and treatments, no need to leave the area. high quality physicians.

Consthe only downside as with many other places is the high patient to nurse ratio. not enough staff to take care of the increase in very ill and larger patients that require much assistance in movement and transfers.

Advice to Senior Managementto continue on working to even the nurse to patient ratio to make safer care to patients and to the staff. to offer more continue education opportunities at the hospital.

The benefits are good with problems

Home Health Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wheeling Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The benefits are good. The coworkers are good and work as a… Cons: Lots of politics. The work load seems to be all about money not quality of care. We see 5 patients a day and… Advice to Senior Management: The focus needs to be on the quality of care delivered to the patient. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wheeling Hospital

Pros: Great place to work! Has all the latest in technologies. The cardiovascular services are second to none. No need to travel… Cons: It seems as though a great deal of time is spent working on computers. The hands on touch is slipping. After all, I… Advice to Senior Management: Never lose track of why we are all here--patients. I realize your aspect of management is business but, if not for our patients… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wheeling Hospital.

Worked for Wheeling Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wheeling Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Wheeling Hospital employees.