There are newer employer reviews for White Castle

Great place to start out!

Current Employee - Crew in Blaine, MN
Current Employee - Crew in Blaine, MN

I have been working at White Castle part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beats other fast food places hand down Free food . working at mcd, half my paycheck went to food. 2 week paid off more of family then a corp ok pay, but that goes for all fast food jobs paid every week, not twice week holiday bonus, double pay , for fast food job that is pretty good. went to work at couple castle in MN , all friendly. castle 34 in Blaine is great place to work. people take stuff for granted just too bit much, be jobless or go work at mcd's and u won't ever get the benefits like white castle gives.

Cons

I don't see why people complain about lack of people on a shift, teamwork is everything, plus kills more time.. more stuff to do. Its all I eat.

Advice to Management

i think there doing great job! higher up's come visit once in while very nice! trying sell donations.. too many things to say at the window bothers lot of customers! some come in everyday just want a #1 meal. chesse on it,drink?, like try this? anything else? donation? name? and we have to ask them, some yell, or get mad. try different approach.. a poster ? for donation..and numbers instead of names would speed the sos quite a bit.. I don't see why have ask its almost rude. other that why work at any fast food place? white castle is #1 on my list.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The Castle of Stories

Former Employee - Team Member in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Team Member in Bronx, NY

I worked at White Castle part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The hours can be flexible,they go by your schedule you have if you go to school or work another job. You get paid everyweek,and you get a Xmas bonus even if you just started. You also get a raise every 6 months. I made alot of good friends,and we had good laughs.

Cons

Depending on where you work ,and the type of management you have it can be pretty stressful, I worked the night shift,so it was very difficult in the beginning not being use to the all night working. You might get stuck,if your relief dosen't come in ,and they don't have anybody right then to cover,so u might have to wait till they find somebody or work the whole shift.

2. great company to work for

Current Employee - General Manager in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - General Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at White Castle full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

great work- life balance for restaurant field

Cons

there really are not any

Advice to Management

none