Insanity.

I worked at White Cloud Cigarettes

Pros

Compensation is better than anywhere else. The job can be fun when the management doesn't interfere.

Cons

Incompetent, constantly changing management. Ridiculous shifts (expect to work 12 hour days), chaotic scheduling. Backstabbing management who have no problem playing employees against each other. Conflicting information about the products. High turnover. Don't expect to work here very long even if you're good at it.

Value your employees. Clearly, you don't. Get a better insurance package, give them a structured week of shifts, and get yourselves together, because you are the most unprofessional and apathetic bunch I have ever encountered.

Other Reviews for White Cloud Cigarettes

Employment Experience is tough, at best

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at White Cloud Cigarettes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Expanding company, but still small business as far as corporate employees go.

Cons

Micromanaged at every step.
    Lots of negative feedback, very little positive feedback.
    Adheres to Work-at-Will and terminated employment without notice or reasons, even when previous reviews were good
    Allows a "friend" to control what others can do and responds to the statements made by this employee without research.

Better management that can see all sides of a situation and provide feedback that is constructive.
    Stop the micromanagement in operations and allow employees to show what their abilities are without constant criticism.

Don't Do it!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at White Cloud Cigarettes full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing I cannot find one good thing to say about this company!

Cons

everything from working open to closes everyday cause of the staff being shorthanded to having to smoke the cigarettes while on duty to the higher management who does not have a clue! I was terminated for standing and eating at the kiosk on my break and not talking to customers.The owners happened to be there watching me.So what happened I was making 11 an hour and they paid me 9 on my last paycheck and also stiffed me on my commission.

don't try to screw people out of money they earned selling your complete crap products.Or you will in the end lose and get reported to the better business bureau as I did and I got all my money owed back to me.

There are newer employer reviews for White Cloud Cigarettes.

Worked for White Cloud Cigarettes? Contribute to the Community!