White Lodging

www.whitelodging.com

A lot of work without a lot of rewards

Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThere can be many opportunities to cross-train and learn different functions in the hotel industry. This is a good job for people beginning their hotel career.

ConsWhite Lodging culture and management varies greatly at their different locations. Your individual success can depend on who you work with and their view of the company.
In addition, White Lodging does not value continuing education, so going back to school to get a Master's degree was quite difficult while working at their hotel.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe hotel management did not treat employees with respect, they often look at people as just numbers. Their incentives are not set up correctly, so employees are just looking out for themselves and management is doing the same, creating a conflict.

The worst job ever.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at White Lodging

Pros: I started out at a good pay rate, but will most… Cons: The management has a HUGE lack of communication with there employees. There is so many interns that there isn't enough hours for the people… Advice to Senior Management: Stop downgrading your hardworking employees. HR- stop telling people that they are talking about them or that someone has an issue with them. Make it an actual… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Work Elsewhere

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO

I worked at White Lodging

Pros: There is a laid back work environment Cons: low compensation and not positive feedback Advice to Senior Management: more feedback No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on White Lodging.

Worked for White Lodging? Contribute to the Community!