White Settlement ISD
www.wsisd.com Fort Worth, TX 500 to 999 Employees

good

I have been working at White Settlement ISD

ProsIt is a small district and you feel like a family with your coworkers. We take care of each other.

ConsThey just make changes about where and what you will teach without your input. They do not value your input when making personnel changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen personnel changes have to be made input from the employees would really help moral. You do not have to promise that we will get what we want but it would be nice to be heard. Some employees might like a change and would be willing to move to a new position or school. RIght now our wants and feelings are not included in the process.

it has been ok.

Lunch Lady (Current Employee)
White Settlement, TX

I have been working at White Settlement ISD

Pros: enjoy most of co-workers, off every weekend and summers.but the main reason is the children . i've always worked at a high school , but… Cons: that could be answered with one word"money" everyone knows we don't get paid enough. i understand some of it noone can do anything about, but… Advice to Senior Management: i think the main boss is a very wonderful person… More

There are newer reviews on White Settlement ISD.

Worked for White Settlement ISD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at White Settlement ISD reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for White Settlement ISD CEO Audrey Arnold. All reviews posted anonymously by White Settlement ISD employees.