White Settlement ISD

www.wsisd.com

good

Pros

It is a small district and you feel like a family with your coworkers. We take care of each other.

Cons

They just make changes about where and what you will teach without your input. They do not value your input when making personnel changes.

When personnel changes have to be made input from the employees would really help moral. You do not have to promise that we will get what we want but it would be nice to be heard. Some employees might like a change and would be willing to move to a new position or school. RIght now our wants and feelings are not included in the process.

Other reviews for White Settlement ISD

Well run system, decent pay.

Former Employee - Substitute Teacher  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Substitute Teacher in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

You could work/substitute in the school you wanted to.

Cons

I wish that there had been ore "training" before I was put in the classroom.

Keep up the good work!

it has been ok.

Current Employee - Lunch Lady  in  White Settlement, TX
    Current Employee - Lunch Lady in White Settlement, TX

Pros

enjoy most of co-workers, off every weekend and summers.but the main reason is the children . i've always worked at a high school , but i started working at an elementary school, this is my second yr. there. it took a minute going from teenagers to four year olds but i love them all.

Cons

that could be answered with one word"money" everyone knows we don't get paid enough. i understand some of it noone can do anything about, but when you've worked somewhere for a year or two and someone gets hired without ever working one day in food service and their making the exact same amount by the hour as you are,well thats just wrong and it happens all the time,

i think the main boss is a very wonderful person , but the manager doesnt always treat the other workers right.

There are newer employer reviews for White Settlement ISD.

Worked for White Settlement ISD? Contribute to the Community!