Whitsons Culinary Group

www.whitsons.com

Lack of professionalism and moral

(Former Employee)

ProsFree Food
Free food
Free food
Free food nothing else than free food

ConsThe lack of professionalism at whitsons can be noticed across the company (with very few exceptions). The nepotism and favoritism is at its best, if you are a Whitcomb, married or somehow related to them is for sure that you would be managing a department or be promoted in no time.
As the previous review mentioned management is very uneducated, that you end up wondering how come they get to their positions....once again the answer is nepotism. And the uneducated management is the cause of that the smart, professional personnel leaves or get forced to leave. Most of the management that stays in whitsons is because they know wouldn't be able to retain a job in any other company.
Whitsons Is the place that you can get fire because you came late one day due to an emergency but they won't fire someone that steals from a manager (even when caught on camera).
PS. Human resources they are just clueless

Advice to Senior ManagementGet educated, street smart won't take anyone a long in a professional career environment

Place where you lose your morals, and denial is at best

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Whitsons Culinary Group

Pros: Coworkers are alright. Free lunch. Cons: There is such lack of support and appreciation from upper management. The employees are always the scapegoat. The managers and directors are very uneducated. If… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They seemed nice

Assistant Food Service Director (Former Employee) Hamden, CT

I worked at Whitsons Culinary Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Really excited and friendly during hiring Hours in schools are… Cons: Zero training on corporate policy or procedure Expectations to follow procedures that were never explained 45… Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire someone for a position they'll have in 3-6 months, hire them for the position that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Whitsons Culinary Group.

Worked for Whitsons Culinary Group? Contribute to the Community!