Whole Foods Market

www.wholefoodsmarket.com

Life changing

Grocery Team Member (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsI learn so much! When I started at Whole Foods, I'd never worked in a grocery store and knew very little about organics. I have absorbed so much information and I love being able to share that knowledge with other team members and customers. I love that Whole Foods has core values and that they make a fair attempt to support them every day.

ConsI have heard from fellow employees that the Whole Foods Market mission is more actively supported and team member happiness is greater in other locations than our own.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that stronger, positive communication can always be improved upon.

above average grocery store with enthusiastic work culture

Inventory Control (Current Employee) Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Whole Foods Market

Pros: gain share, horizontal movement, friendly atmosphere Cons: low pay, cold temperature store, average grunt workers More

The worst management I have ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Whole Foods Market

Pros: co workers and loyal customers Cons: Very threatening enviorment. Lots of cut throats and backstabbing takes place. many underhanded deals. The only way to get considered for promotion you must be… Advice to Senior Management: Do the right thing Im sure all of you would sleep better. Way too much favortism. Why do you ask only certain employees to apply… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Whole Foods Market.

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!